What’s allowed in the Music Festival area?
- Smiles and good vibes!
- One empty water bottle or camel bag up to 1 liter. Camel packs are welcome in the main music area, but must be empty for entry. There will be free water filling stations inside.
- Sunscreen for the daytime and blankets for the evening.
- Dancing shoes! Hula Hoops!
- One medium sized backpack in the main music area. No large or framed backpacks.
- Strollers or wagons to carry the little ones.
- Non-Professional cameras still and video (no cameras with detachable lenses, attached lens must be smaller than 2 inches).
What is NOT allowed in the in the Music Festival area?
- No frowns and bad vibes!
- No weapons of any kind.
- No fireworks or explosives.
- No squirt guns.
- No glass containers.
- No outside food or drinks. (the exception is baby bottles)
- No alcohol.
- No Illegal Drugs.
- No coolers of any size.
- No pop-up canopies or umbrellas. These block the view for others.
- No large or framed backpacks.
- No refunds, exchanges or cancellations.
- No pets (except service animals with required credentials).
- No unauthorized vendors allowed!!
* List subject to change. Click here to see Campground Guidelines →
What time do the festival grounds open?
Camping opens up Friday, September 1st at 8:00am. Music Festival Areas open up Sat Sept 2nd at 10am Sunday Sept 3rd at 10:00am.
What if it rains can I get my money back?
Will the festival sell out?
It sucks when I go to a festival and there’s trash all over the place. How is the Dry Diggings Festival going to deal with all that trash?
What time does the music start?
Music starts at 10am on Saturday and 10am on Sunday.
Can I go in and out of the festival grounds during the day?
What’s up with parking?
What does a Camping Pass Include?
This pass includes a 15×20 footprint and 6 camping wristbands.
I wanna know when my favorite bands are playing. Can I find that info anywhere?
Can I bring my….
Can I bring my kids?
Can I bring my pop-up tent and canopy and umbrellas and chairs and set up camp in the festival grounds?
Wait, Can I bring my chair?
Can I bring my water bottle or camel bag?
Will there be…
Will there be food and beer at the festival?
I’m vegan. Will there be something for me to eat at the festival?
Will there be First Aid on site?
Will there be ATMs ?
Will I be able to find Security if needed?
I’m a …
I’m a professional photographer. Can I come take pictures?
To submit a photographer pass request, email: email@example.com
Dude, I’m in a band that rocks! How can we play at the Dry Diggings?
I’m a kick-ass volunteer. How can I help?
We couldn’t do all of this without volunteers. If you want to volunteer at the festival please email: drydiggingsfestival@
I’m super pumped about the festival and want to tell the world!
Where can I buy tickets?
Will you be selling tickets at the gate?
What are Early Bird Tickets?
I’m having technical difficulties buying my tickets.
Contact our fantastic ticket provider Universe, for all of your ticket purchasing questions. www.universe.com/contact-us
I ordered my tickets on Universe and now I want to know when I’m going to get them.
Contact our fantastic ticket provider Universe, for all of your ticket purchasing questions.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not mail out physical tickets.
Can I get a refund for my ticket?
What happens if I lose or damage my festival wristband?
What happens if I lose or damage my camping wristband?
But that sucks because I was just dancing really hard and all of the sudden my wristband was gone.
I saw some guy on the street corner that’s selling Dry Diggings Festival tickets. I think they are $5 cheaper than the ones you are selling. Should I buy my tickets from him?
I want to bring my family with me to the event. Are children free to attend the event?
Still have questions?
If you still have questions please contact us >